Do you love interacting with people and making their lives easier? Do you enjoy solving problems for people and bringing a smile to their faces? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for strong customer care specialists to help solve customer problems, answer their questions, and ensure the smooth running of back-end logistics and fulfilment.
Providing world-class customer service is integral to our mission or empowering people to live their best lives. And as a customer care agent, you will be on the front lines directly interacting with them.
You will be responsible for interacting with our customers and addressing any questions or issues they may have. We want to uphold the highest standards for customer service for our brand. You will also be managing the backend logistics, delivery and communications with our 3rd-party logistics partners.
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Manning the live chats on our platform during your assigned coverage time
- Managing incoming emails from customers and addressing their issues
- Checking social media comments and direct messages for order or product related queries and answering them
- Sending product review requests to customers who have purchased our products
- Fulfilling customer orders with our delivery partners
- Keeping track of inventory and available stock
- Facilitating returns and refunds for customers
- Updating tracking details to customers and on our internal documents
- Managing workflow processes and automation to ensure there are no lapses
- Look and research opportunities to improve customer service experience as well as internal processes
- Retrieve and provide customers with relevant information to help their buying decision
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong proficiency in English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Highly organized and meticulous with a strong attention to detail, yet not nitpicky
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and able to display good judgement and decision-making
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Able to work autonomously and interdependently with the team without guidance or “hand holding”, yet not uncommunicative and operating in a silo
- Demonstrates integrity and focuses on great customer experience
- Able to communicate instructions and feedback clearly and directly
- Able to accept feedback critically and apply with good judgement
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work flows and responsibilities
- Passionate about peak performance and actively works on improving their mental and physical performance consistently
- Able to work within tight deadlines and meets or exceeds targets
- Displays high social intelligence and empathy
- Ability to learn and take on responsibilities quickly
- Has strong sales skills
- Able to remain calm and make good decisions under stress
- Outgoing personality and able to convey emotions through writing
- 2+ years in in-house customer service roles or sales related roles
- Strong passion and knowledge in communication, sales and customer care processes
- Familiar with relevant software and tracking tools to ensure smooth and seamless workflow
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in Communication, Marketing, Business, or Economics; or equivalent work experience required
- Graduate from a reputable college or university, with honors/distinction is highly preferred
- Self-starter. Have started personal projects and seen it to completion with relative success
- Able to give and take feedback well
- In-house customer service experience in a global DTC brand
- Does some form of exercise at least 3 times a week
- Great leadership qualities
- Have built an engaged online community for a global DTC brand
- Remote working experience with a team
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We are not just looking to plainly fill a role. The expectation is that you will have the freedom and autonomy to plan and execute on what is necessary to get us results. And that you can do so without the need for someone to oversee your work.
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.