Are you passionate about digital marketing? At HYDRAGUN, marketing is about understanding the audience, what makes them tick and communicating how our products and solutions can solve their problems.
We are looking for a strong digital marketing manager to lead HYDRAGUN’s digital marketing efforts in Hong Kong/Korea. You will work with the Marketing Lead and team to develop a localized marketing plan, establish positioning, and help drive traffic and conversions to our funnel.
If you believe in hard work, discipline and personal growth, then we are excited to have you join us.
You will be responsible for planning and executing our email marketing strategy using our available technologies. Your goal is to build the list, communicate with them and nurture them to eventually lead them to become customers and evangelists of the brand.
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments in Hong Kong/Korea
- Translate marketing peripherals and assets into local language, while maintaining the original idea and message
- Execute of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluency in English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Native Mandarin/Korean communicator
- Excellent active listening skills
- Highly organized and meticulous with a strong attention to detail, yet not nitpicky
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and able to display good judgement and decision-making
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Able to work autonomously and interdependently with the team without guidance or “hand holding”, yet not uncommunicative and operating in a silo
- Demonstrates integrity and focuses on great customer experience
- Able to communicate instructions and feedback clearly and directly
- Able to accept feedback critically and apply with good judgement
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work flows and responsibilities
- Passionate about peak performance and actively works on improving their mental and physical performance consistently
- Able to work within tight deadlines and meets or exceeds targets
- Fast learner
- 3+ years as a digital marketer
- Strategized and built content funnels
- Has a strong grasp of marketing fundamentals and content strategies
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in Communication, Marketing, Business, or Economics; or equivalent work experience required
- Worked with a DTC brand
- Self-starter. Have started personal projects and seen it to completion with relative success
- Able to give and take feedback well
- Does some form of exercise at least 3 times a week
- Great leadership qualities
- Remote working experience with a team
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We are not just looking to plainly fill a role. The expectation is that you will have the freedom and autonomy to plan and execute on what is necessary to get us results—should you display the appropriate level of judgement. And that you can do so without the need for someone to oversee your work.
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.