We are looking for a Finance Executive to help us manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
The person for this role will also take on auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Self-starter. Have started personal projects and seen it to completion with relative success
- Able to give and take feedback well
- Does some form of exercise at least 3 times a week
- Great leadership qualities
- Remote working experience with a team
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We're looking for team players who can work autonomously, without the need for continuous oversight, to plan and execute what is necessary to get us results.
Think you have what it takes? Submit your application and let’s chat!