Are you passionate about and well-experienced in searching for A-players to fill in key roles that will make significant contributions to a growing brand?
Do you enjoy interacting with people and are keen on giving candidates a great recruitment experience?
We are looking for an awesome and seasoned HR Recruiter to help us acquire the best, if not the best, and only the best talents, to help us take the Hydragun to 1 million households by 2023.
- Build a strong talent pool of A-players through partnerships with Top Universities in Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, and other countries where HYDRAGUN will expand into
- Reach out to leads on LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Craft attractive and brand on job ad copies
- Post job ads on major job boards and appropriate sourcing channels
- Conduct pre screening of CVs, recruitment brief via phone, administration of trades tests and online assessments
- Send out reject or feedback letters to candidates with a 24-hour response time from application.
- Other tasks that may be assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluency in English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Highly organized and meticulous with a strong attention to detail, yet not nitpicky
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and able to display good judgement and decision-making
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Strong leadership and management skills with positive influence over others
- Able to work autonomously and interdependently with the team without guidance or “hand holding”, yet not uncommunicative and operating in a silo
- Demonstrates integrity and focuses on great customer experience
- Able to communicate instructions and feedback clearly and directly
- Able to accept feedback critically and apply with good judgement
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work flows and responsibilities
- Passionate about peak performance and actively works on improving their mental and physical performance consistently
- Able to work within tight deadlines and meets or exceeds targets
- Ability to learn and take on responsibilities quickly at a high level
- At least 5 years of experience in in-house recruitment for a well-known brand
- Knowledgeable in recruiting Digital Marketing and E-commerce positions
- Experienced in end-to-end recruitment, hiring talents of all ranks
- Experience in remote recruitment is an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, or any related course
- Graduate from a reputable college or university, with honors/distinction is highly preferred
- Self-starter. Have started personal projects and seen it to completion with relative success
- Able to give and take feedback well
- Does some form of exercise at least 3 times a week
- Great leadership qualities
- Remote working experience with a team
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We are not just looking to plainly fill a role. The expectation is that you will have the freedom and autonomy to plan and execute on what is necessary to get us results. And that you can do so without the need for someone to oversee your work.
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.