Do you love organizing and facilitating efficient workflows and processes? Do you care deeply about employee engagement and development? Do you want to be a part of building a healthy and productive work culture? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a strong operations manager to manage the day-to-day operations and to help improve internal processes to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Your responsibilities will include operations-related tasks as well as business administrative tasks while supporting the various departments and functions within the company.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Managing stock control and inventory checks.
- Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes.
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties.
- Ensuring that necessary regulations are followed (e.g., data privacy regulations).
- Documenting procedures for third-party monitoring.
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting the CEO or executive team’s vision and process ideals.
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Manage order fulfillment and liaising with third-party logistics providers
- Manage the customer care team to ensure a memorable and positive customer experience
- Business administrative tasks
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluency in English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Great negotiation skills and able to negotiate win-win scenarios for all parties
- Solid understanding of financial and budget management
- Good at interpersonal conflict management and mediation
- Highly organized and meticulous with a strong attention to detail, yet not nitpicky
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and able to display good judgement and decision-making
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Strong leadership and management skills with positive influence over others
- Able to work autonomously and interdependently with the team without guidance or “hand holding”, yet not uncommunicative and operating in a silo
- Able to communicate instructions and feedback clearly and directly
- Able to accept feedback critically and apply with good judgement
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work flows and responsibilities
- Passionate about peak performance and actively works on improving their mental and physical performance consistently
- Able to work within tight deadlines and meets or exceeds targets
- Deep understanding of omnichannel marketing
- Ability to learn and take on responsibilities quickly at a high level
- 5 years as an operations manager for a DTC ecommerce brand
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in Business, Accounting, Engineering or Economics; or equivalent work experience required
- Self-starter. Have started personal projects and seen it to completion with relative success
- Able to give and take feedback well
- Does some form of exercise at least 3 times a week
- Great leadership qualities
- Remote working experience with a team
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We are not just looking to plainly fill a role. The expectation is that you will have the freedom and autonomy to plan and execute on what is necessary to get us results. And that you can do so without the need for someone to oversee your work.
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.