Do you have a passion for optimizing websites for search engines and feel a sense of accomplishment when you crack page 1? Do you have creative campaign ideas that will help drive large amounts of traffic and backlinks, and you can’t wait to test them out?
We are looking for a strong candidate to join our team to help our website and brand gain visibility on search engines for highly-valuable keywords.
Having a strong community is integral to our mission or empowering people to live their best lives. And as a SEO Specialist, you will have a direct impact on our brand’s visibility and reach.
You will be responsible for analyzing, strategizing and executing processes to help our websites to be ranked highly for valuable keywords in their respective country searches.
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Research valuable keywords and key phrases that will increase traffic to our website
- Work with content writers to create content for given keywords
- Optimize pages for primary keywords
- Work with developer and designers to implement changes to page design and layouts to ensure they are optimized for SEO
- Implement fixes to improve site speed and site health
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Prepare detailed reports and strategy decks
- Work with media buying team to run optimized Google Ads campaigns
- Work with PR team to craft campaigns that will generate earned organic backlinks
- Develop link building strategies
- Keep up to date on competitor SEO tactics
- Compile and present SEO guidelines
- Keep up to date on latest changes to the SEO landscape
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluency in English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Highly organized and meticulous with a strong attention to detail, yet not nitpicky
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and able to display good judgement and decision-making
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Strong leadership and management skills with positive influence over others
- Able to work autonomously and interdependently with the team without guidance or “hand holding”, yet not uncommunicative and operating in a silo
- Demonstrates integrity and focuses on great customer experience
- Able to communicate instructions and feedback clearly and directly
- Able to accept feedback critically and apply with good judgement
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work flows and responsibilities
- Passionate about peak performance and actively works on improving their mental and physical performance consistently
- Able to work within tight deadlines and meets or exceeds targets
- Displays high social intelligence and empathy
- Ability to learn and take on responsibilities quickly at a high level
- At least recent 3 years of proven SEO experience, ranking ecommerce and/or blog content websites
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth knowledge of SEO practices, ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Used website optimization tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Pagespeed Insights)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in Communication, Marketing, or any quantitative, test-driven field
- Self-starter. Have started personal projects and seen it to completion with relative success
- Able to give and take feedback well
- Does some form of exercise at least 3 times a week
- Great leadership qualities
- Have ranked websites for a global DTC brand
- Remote working experience with a team
- Have some public relations experience
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We are not just looking to plainly fill a role. The expectation is that you will have the freedom and autonomy to plan and execute on what is necessary to get us results. And that you can do so without the need for someone to oversee your work.
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.