We are looking to hire a dedicated, talented Content Writer to create content for our blog, social media, marketing materials and the company website. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating data analytics to adjust content as needed; regularly updating the company’s website and promoting the company blog through content syndication and link building. As a Content Writer, it’s also imperative that you follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as HYDRAGUN’s Content Writer, you also must keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing writer should be able to contribute to the development of content strategies that will boost reader engagement.
- Conduct in-depth research on niche-related topics in order to develop 100% original content.
- Develop content for the company’s blog, social media and company website.
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Proofread content for inconsistencies and errors.
- Edit and tweak existing content to improve readability.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to boost organic traffic to the company website.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of our target audience.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years SEO and content writing experience.
- Track record of successful content writing experience
- A portfolio of published articles
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English or Journalism
- Graduate from a reputable College or University, with honors/distinction is highly preferred
- Experience in using SEO tracking tools (Ahrefs, Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Keyword Planner)
- Knowledge of link building and content syndication tactics
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We are not just looking to plainly fill a role. The expectation is that you will have the freedom and autonomy to plan and execute on what is necessary to get us results. And that you can do so without the need for someone to oversee your work.
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.