Are you experienced in project management and looking for a new and exciting opportunity to lead initiatives in an agile and fast-paced organization?
Are you energized by working across a variety of stakeholders and team members?
Do you have strong communication skills that enable you to be an expert at group facilitation and negotiation?
Do you value an active role in shaping and growing an agile project management culture?
If so, we have a talented team for you to join at HYDRAGUN.
We are looking for a Strategic Projects Manager who will significantly contribute to HYDRAGUN’s efforts on achieving business results through strategic project management.
The right person must be keen in managing projects and ensuring the alignment of goals with the company’s strategic mission and objectives.
- Handles projects representing opportunities for the company to develop new products, troubleshoot problems, or launch initiatives.
- Collaborates with other managers for project execution and project portfolio analysis to ensure that work aligns to the company’s strategic decisions.
- Evaluates project flow, publishing reports, and conducting review meetings to keep projects on track.
- Facilitate the efficient use of resources across multiple projects and monitor trends to ensure use aligns with strategic goals, enabling cost saving and reducing delays
- Works closely with team members to provide training/guidance on strategic initiatives.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to identify project requirements and ensure they align with the company’s strategic goals
- Acts as Product Manager.
Required Skills & Experience
Successful candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have background in areas such as:
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written Chinese
- Ability to manage projects across multi-functional groups such as product development, operations, marketing, sales, outreach, customer support and senior management
- Excellent communication and group facilitation skills including the ability to tailor communications to different audiences – from technical teams through executives
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and adjust quickly to changes in priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people and skill levels
- Developing effective relationships with key project stakeholders
- Experience preparing communications regarding resourcing, time budgeting, and overall project status
- Proven track record of applying business acumen to bring actionable project plans to completion
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Project Management Certification a plus
- With exceptional critical thinking and analytical skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- With some experience and knowledge in marketing and product development
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in industrial Engineering, Business, Marketing, Economics; or equivalent
- Graduate from a reputable College or University, with honors/distinction is highly preferred
Nice to Haves
- Interest in Sports and/or Fitness
- Remote working experience with a team
- DTC and/or E-commerce experience
- Has worked in a startup environment
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.